Sunday, November 19, 2017

SOS Birgit's Youtube account has been stolen by hackers!

This is really sad. I have the majority of my Art Videos on my Youtube account under the Channel Name : Papersculptures. Somebody hacked it, the security questions (that I would need to answer to regain access) are in Chinese Script. I have spent the past 3 hours trying to get my account back, but Google aren't really set up for scatterbrained artists, who simply haven't looked at their account in years BUT now want to continue their Art practice.

I am really pretty sad. This account hosts a lot of videos that are linked to this (old and dusty) blog and are an important chapter in my Art Career.

Do you have any suggestions how I can get my account back (remember the verification process is NOT working for me and I know that Google don't deal with personals by way of checking passport ID for example, but gosh why not!? Tragedy!)



























No comments: